Jul 18, 2011

Exhausted

Just got back from a very quick and busy trip to Toronto! We went for M's Chinese side reunion. This side is enormous! I think there were about 70+ Chens all over the place. It is very entertaining to be the whitest white girl at a Chinese reunion. Even better, they all found my southern accent hilarious.

I will recap more later. Mostly it is pictures of food. We had a 9 course Chinese dinner one night that lasted, no joke, 5 hours. We were taking walk breaks in b/t courses. That is just too long to sit and eat! We were so busy. I don't feel like I have slept.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What in the WHAT!! You were in Toronto?! You should have let me know, that is where I'm from! Ohh well, sounds like you didn't have much time anyway.
I hope you had a great time!

Christina @ The Athletarian said...

9 course CHINESE! Holy COW. My BF is Philipino so I feel the same way when we go to family things. There is only me and one other white girl who is married to someone on his side. The kids are usually scared of me because I am white. It is hilarious.

Unknown said...

SO JEAL that you were here and I didn't get to see you. (Notice all three comments are from Canucks??? We love you). Now do your Amazing Blogger Award Post!! I need to know more about my woman.