Jun 7, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things

I bring you a new, FANTASTIC, unscheduled FAVORITE THINGS!


this made me giggle uncontrollably, so I'm sharing. Also, I have millions of these saved for your viewing pleasure.

I'm going to start with the most important thing and the reason I'm posting today:

UNDERPANTS.



Cheap underpants!
temporarily on sale for 5/$25 which is exceptionally cheap for these. They are reg $14 or so. I think 5/25 is maybe twice a year max.

eta: only a couple are 5/25. the rest are buy 3 get 2. damn.

These are the best underpants on the planet. No exaggeration. They are panty line free. They are flat seamed and have little elastic ridges to hold them in place. They are fantastic for working out b/c they don't move. I only buy them when they are buy 3 get 2 free or 5/$25. I have slowly replaced all my old underoos with these. I can not overstate their awesomeness. Available in a variety of colors and fabrics. They are  underpant MIRACLES.

You really need to buy these. I am sadly not a paid endorser of magic underpants, I just love them. 

I like to use the word underpants b/c it sounds so frumpy and nerdy.

Related to magic underpants:



This actually completely rids you of the back fat rolls that bras produce. Even fit girls can have fat splooges over the bra. Not with this one. It almost feels like wearing a sports bra b/c you can feel it is a little more fabric than most bras. They are super comfy too. If you do buy one, size down in the band. I go down a band size and up a cup size in these. Which is pretty good for the ego, too.

So I'm sharing so you can have the wonderful underpants for a reduced price.  You really need them. I'm happy to answer any questions or receive thanks when you find how amazing they are.

1 comment:

hopelessly ungraceful said...

Dying at the bees. Please post more of those immediately.

I'm just glad you didn't say "panties"...I cannot even deal with the word "panties."