Feb 26, 2011

Jillian Michaels: Sadist for Hire

I really think that could be her resume. Her entire resume. Level 1 has been boring me and I've been getting tired of it. So I watch Level 2 and think "yeah, if I use light weights I can do that!"

hahahaha. Level 2 should be subtitled Death via Planks. I'm panting and dripping sweat. Which is just sad really. I should be able to do this for 25 mins! It is getting easier, but not that easy. I have decided to just enjoy Level 1 for my remaining 2-3 days.

2 comments:

Anna Walker said...

Woah! I never made it to level 2 and now it's packed away somewhere...but I could sure tell a difference with level one when I did it! :)

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Alison said...

Haha, I've heard that about the jump from level 1 to 2 before. Great progress on level 1 though! Hope you're feeling a bit better now, and aren't missing hubby too much :-)