Apr 1, 2011

I can not overstate how much this pleases me

In the last month, the following google searches led to my blog.

"back brace" wearing

"diet soda" "heart disease" pubmed
diet soda cva
photo diet coke dietitian
--maybe my one legit RD post possibly slightly biased by my intense love of diet coke. I hope it was educational!

and my personal favorite

insane dietitian blog

yes. yes I am. I hope that googler returns and loves my blog. Or maybe there is an actual insane dietitian blog-in which case I'm sad I didn't think of that domain name.

1 comment:

Alison said...

OMG that's brilliant! Nice work :D

Oh, and thanks for the words of encouragement about the green tea. I've found it a bit more palatable with lemon, so I'm sticking with it. It seems EVERYONE thinks it's good for me, even the other people (most people!) who don't like it. So I will persevere.