May 12, 2011

Last Chicago

So our last full day in Chicago happened to be M's bday! So we actually managed to spend some time together just the two of us.

We had Lou Malnati's. Yum Chicago pizza. All cheese. Tiny individual ones.So cute!

Then we walked around the park and saw The Bean. I'm in love with the Bean. It was way too cold to go last time.


 Self portraits in the bean are required.


How cute is that? 

Not as cute as this Bean!
When she was a little Beanie puppy. Look at that face!


The view inside the bean





Beautiful Spring!

We went to Navy Pier after. It was kind of meh. Mostly just a pier with various fried foods (thumbs up!) but they were largely still closed for winter (thumbs down.)

We did ride the ferris wheel. I had a couple almost freakouts, but largely held it together. I am not a big fan of heights if I feel like I could fall. At one point I became convinced the only thing holding the ferris wheel on was a 6 inch rail rolling over a wheel-thus if it went right or left we would just fall off and roll into the lake. M tried to convince me that there were probably more safety measures in place. 

 But it was a pretty view!









And then we ate dinner. And then we went home. The end to Chicago!

3 comments:

ash said...

wow, what beautiful skyline photos! and the bean is pretty neat too!

Dr. said...

Looks like so much fun! Puppy bean is soooo cute!

Erin said...

I LOVE chicago!! I went last summer for the 4tha nd I think we have plans to go again! It was so much fun and the city is just incredible. I would love to move there! Their pizza...can't beat it!I'm glad you enjoyed it!