May 27, 2011

Weenie

*I did not go to boot camp today! I still can't bend my arm much. Now my elbow is a little swollen, like there is some fluid in it. M's been offering to hit it with a large book, but I'm going to pass for now. I'm going to go for a walk very fast and long run later b/c it is actually nice out. Nice in AL is under 88 degrees.

*I'm going to have to go to boot camp earlier now. This displeases me greatly. I am not a morning person.

*New laptop is on its way to me! I am so hard on laptops. My current one is falling apart. The screen part is tearing away from the key pad. It is held together by one screw and tape. And the screen part itself is splitting so you can see into the sides of the monitor. I don't know how I'm doing this to computers. My last laptop did this, too.

*Actually, I think my last laptop was the one stolen when our house got robbed.

*This is a seriously random post. 

1 comment:

Rose @ Eat, Drink, and Be Meiri said...

Skipping boot camp was probably a good idea, because your elbow area needs to heal.

YAY for new laptops! i need a new one. The fan broke, so now it cooks my legs unless I put ice pads underneath it.